Get a $50 rebate when you buy 5 windows and doors, and a $10 rebate on every additional window and door.
Milgard is celebrating its 50th Anniversary by offering a $50 rebate for every five Tuscany®, Style Line™, Montecito®, WoodClad™ or Ultra™ Series windows and doors you buy for your single-family home. Offer ends January 31, 2013.
- Rebate is available through participating Milgard Dealers.
- Rebate available on orders placed between November 5, 2012 and January 31, 2013.
- Rebate available on orders of Tuscany®, Style Line™, Montecito®, WoodClad™ and Ultra™ Series windows and doors.
- A $50 rebate will be issued on a minimum purchase of 5 windows and/or doors. A rebate of $10 will be issued on each additional window and/or door in the same purchase order.
- Windows/doors must be delivered before rebate submittal.
- Offer only available to owners of single-family homes and is not applicable to multi-family homes, apartments, etc. This offer is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law.
- To submit your claim for this rebate, mail in your Get $50 Anniversary Celebration rebate form obtained by your dealer by March 15, 2013.
- Milgard will validate your claim and send you a check for your qualifying purchase within 6-8 weeks upon receipt of your approved rebate submission.
Puget Sound Energy Efficient Windows Rebate
Re-Energize with rebates on .30 windows for fully insulated homes! You can save $5 per square foot, up to $750 when you upgrade to energy-efficient windows with a U-factor of .30 or lower.
Benefits of energy-efficient windows
- Reduced window condensation
- Increased comfort from reduced drafts
- Added value to your home
- Improved ability to control the temperature in your home
Eligibility and guidelines
- Window rebates are available to PSE electric customers
- Homes must be fully-insulated
- Projects must be completed by a licensed, bonded and insured contractor (Such as Sound Glass)
How to receive a windows rebate
For more information on PSE’s energy-efficient windows and insulation rebates, including finding a contractor, call a windows rebate flier.